Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Wel the good comp season is here!!!!! we have our first comp Friday wish us LUCK Nevaeh is way excited!! I am too well I really go nuts break out in hives and what not!! But im sure she will do great she is growing into a little women so fast I cant even believe it!!! Things have been okay with her medical needs she has to have injections along with some other meds Im not to fond of thats for sure my poor Gal, Shia has been doing great also she has been seizure free for almost 3 months lets pray they will go a full 6 months with out a problem YEY she is in Gymnastics up at Elite and she wanted to play T ball this year but.... she has to be 5 bummer!!! oh well there is next year..

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I am way more nervous than Kaitlyn is! But our girls are so talented and good at dance...they will do GREAT! Can't Wait!!! :)
    I am glad they are both doing better! (cross fingers)that it continues!

    ReplyDelete