Tuesday, August 24, 2010

So my Girls already Started School August 9th ugh the joy... its been a little hard for my Little Shia Bug... the problem is.... she can be on the mean side and tell the truth at all times LOL she already told her teacher she was upset!! reason= I NEED A NAP CALL MY MOM ITS MY NAP TIME NOW!!!! Next day Teacher= Shylesia do you want to be in our Marching band?? Shia= NO I DONT WANT TO BE IN YOUR MARCHING BAND WHATS WRONG WITH YOU!!!! Teacher= Shy stomp your feet as if you where in a Marching Band its really fun! Shia= DID YOU HEAR ME???? I SAID NO!!! AND NO I DONT WANT TO STOMP MY FEET SO THERE!!!!!!!! oh lord I kind of thought it was funny she kills me... I just love her even though she has strong feelings about some things.... Nevaeh on the other hand I could not ask for better she is a perfect 10!!! so is my Little Bug they will always be a 10 in my eyes LOL... well anyways about my month UGH I started school and sooooo I failed my freaking English Test hahahaha Never been a subject for me so YES I get to take another class!!!

1 comment:

  1. Shia is so silly! Good luck to the teacher! :) I cannot believe they started so dang early! Kaitlyn just started today! And today and the next 2 days are early days! Easy first week! :)
    Well see ya soon at dance! Now go study! :)
    Haha!

    ReplyDelete